The OU Campus content management system (CMS), powered by OmniUpdate, is a robust development tool designed to meet the needs of KSU departments' outward-facing web sites.
OU Campus is an enterprise solution that will allow users to both manage their web presence while taking advantage of the latest web and mobile technologies. Other benefits include:
- Robust enterprise architecture providing scalability to manage hundreds of websites, millions of web pages, and thousands of users
- OU Campus has proven success in migrating content from a proprietary format or another CMS to a website managed as XML/XSL in OU Campus
- Content can be managed at one single source and propagated to all websites
- Application programming interfaces (APIs) allow seamless behind the scenes integration with other application’s data
- Flexible and modular templates
- Intuitive user interface that simplifies and streamlines the content management process
- Extensive community resources connecting
- Award winning service and support by providing rapid response by in-house support
Please take a moment to read through this website to find helpful information that should answer the questions you may have regarding OU Campus.